[Sonar] Boat Storage

J.R. (home) johnrainaldi at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 12 17:34:39 UTC 2008

I don't know how many of you had your boats stored at Kloos Corners if you did you know as of Sep 30th they are no longer storing boats and trailers.

I have found 2 alternatives they are both in Glencoe.

My 1st Choice (I have chosen to go with)

Tom Longhenry - Glencoe Boat Storage.
Cell 320-250-8384 ( I used to call him)
Other 320-583-8791 or 320-864-5735
8086 Hamlet Ave
Glencoe, MN 55336

You can see is outfit online.
      www.glencoestoragemn.com

He has sort of a in and out policy just like Klooses did but is willing to be flexible.

In storage dates he would like are the 2nd and 3rd Sat in Oct ... (I told him many also want to put in the 4th Sat he said that would be ok)

Out of storage dates he would like are 2nd and 3rd Sat in April. (also said he could be flexible just not wanting to do ones and 2 all the time)

If you call him let him know I sent you his way.
No I don't get anything for it just good will & hopefully some bargaining power if one of us needs something special in the future.

My 2nd Choice (nicer buildings, more flexible, more expensive)
Gene's Storage
11104 Diamond Ave
Glencoe, MN 55336
320-864-3007