[Sonar] Need Crew for this Sunday?

Green, Allan AGreen at Mendota-Insurance.Com
Fri Aug 29 18:56:24 UTC 2008

Given the wind forecast this Sunday 'Believe' will not be heading out to
the racecourse. I will be available if any one needs some weight on the
rail.

Give me a call or I will be at the table.

-Allan

952 656 9825 Office

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and
destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by
a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may
be illegal. Thank you for your cooperation in connection with the
above.