[Sonar] 2008 Sonar Fleet 5 by the numbers

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 22:29:29 UTC 2008

Thanks Chris:

Some things I would really love to see with the Sonar fleet in 09'

 - Grass roots interest in having a North American level Sonar event at Wayzata

- More youth involved in sailing Sonars as a stepping stone from the 420's

- More interaction with our new regional Sonar fleets,  Lake Winnipeg and Sheboygan along with our old friends at Lake Geneva.

- More community involvement as the Sonar as a transition sport for our disabled veterans

- Bruce Kirby to attend our next 'Star of the North' regatta (its one of my NY resolutions)

- The Sonar being the match racing boat of choice...I think its obvious, so does Bruce.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: Chris Fittipaldi <chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com>