[Sonar] FW: 2008 Sonar Schedule and Fleet Update

Trevor Haworth trevor at cgsusa.com
Wed Jan 9 07:55:23 UTC 2008

From: Larry Ehrhardt [mailto:larry_ehrhardt at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:05 PM
To: KMCFW at aol.com; Trevor Haworth; batesmarine at wight365.net;
herbschmidt at optonline.net; timfrench at earthlink.net; Charles Milby; Brent
Larlee; sailingoffice at nyyc.org; jspeltz at cornerstoneadvisers.com;
dchmmh at charter.net; johnct at oceanfree.net; 'Pete/MaryBeth Moltzen'; Anne
Mooney; jlking at hotmail.com; cgeorge at munis.com; Tim Aureden;
admrkirk at erols.com; wfoster at msn.com; israela at etgarim.org;
sailability at rpyc.com.au; poosticks at rya-online.net
Cc: Rick Doerr (E-mail); debbienoble at msn.com
Subject: 2008 Sonar Schedule and Fleet Update

Dear Sonar Fleet Captains,

Happy New Year!

I wanted to let everyone know that the 2008 racing schedule for North
America has been finalized and is posed on the web.  Many of the same
popular events are back on the schedule and the season will be capped
off by the North Americans hosted by the Seawanaka YC on October 11, 12
and 13.  I have included the schedule below:

Date

Regatta

Location

Contact

Feb 15 - 17

St. Petersburg NOOD

St. Petersburg YC

Sailing World

Feb 19 - 21

Mid Winter Championships

Key Biscayne YC

Ed Hernandez

May 17 - 18

Tappan Zee Challenge

Nyack YC

Ken Kolkebeck

May 31 June 1

ACCs

Manhasset

Bill Simon

July 25 - 27

Marblehead NOOD

Marblehead, MA

Sailing World

August 15 - 17

New Englands

Vineyard Haven

Tim Aureden

Sept 6 - 7

Long Island Sound Champioships

Sachem's Head

Rob Wilber

Sept 27 28

Great Lakes Championship

Lake Geneva Yacht Club

Robert Winter

Oct 11 - 13

North Americans

Seawanhaka

Anne Mooney

As fleet captains, I would appreciate any input on how to help as many
boats as possible get to these regattas as well as publicize these
events with your members.  Of course, let me know if there any
additional events that we should add to calendar for 2008.

Finally, can you please repond with a quick update on your fleet (season
activities, counts up or down, changes in leadership etc.) so we can
have a good picture of where we stand for 2008.

Thanks,

Larry Ehrhardt

VP Development, Sonar Class

(617) 233 - 8481