[Sonar] Regatta fro Septemebr 26-28

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 20:00:24 UTC 2008

Fellow Sailors

The Sonar fleet has been invited to co-Regatta the Capri 25 World Championship beginning on Friday September 26, Saturday and ending on Sunday September 28..

The advantages of this Regatta is that we would be able to get many races in a a short period of time....( I will get an exact count)

Other advantages
No travel
Co party with the Capri fleet..live music after-wards for all of you dancing

Disadvantages:

It will cost us $ about $90 per boat ( subject to check) to register
Share in cost of Race Officials and other expenses
It will conflict with the 1st series of the Commodore s Cup
The races begin on Friday ...so you will have to take a "sick day" from work.

As this is already on the website calendar, I need to confirm with the Capri fleet that we are or are not going to participate...I think to make this a worth while event for the Sonar fleet we should a quorum from our fleet...say 10 firm commitments...

Anyway, shoot back your feedback and or observations. I promised to get back the Capri Fleet Captain soon.

Kind regards,

Chris f