[Sonar] Balderdash! for Sale

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 22:56:34 UTC 2008

Henry:

I'm familiar with the chainplate failure that you've spoken of  which is similiar to early Erickson yachts  (early 1980's) vintage design problems.   Sometime I'll tell you a story about me being on board with an Erickson 32 in 1980 off shore going to Grand Mariais on Lake Superior in early May.  One of those stories to laugh about years later...not when its happening.

In any regards,  I'm familiar with the failure that you speak about and can render some assistance to anyone who would be taking on this project.

Above all though Henry,   I think I speak for the fleet that we appreciate your presence on the water,  particularly in light of the legacy that your family has contributed to the club over the years.      I hope it can continue in one way or another into the future.

Let me know how I can help.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: "Henry Brantingham" <hbrantingham at isp.com>