[Sonar] Geneva Question - Sunday Snacks

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Fri May 2 00:52:58 UTC 2008

Are any Sonars planning on going to Geneva this year?  It is shown as being
the same weekend as the first Commodore Cup on the Sonar.org site, but is
actually scheduled for the weekend before (our Fall Regatta) on the Geneva
Yacht Club site.

I asked Bob Winter about this and he was going to look at moving it back to
the later weekend.  I thought I should ask what others thought about these
dates if anyone was going.
Also as we have a new secretary--I forget who that is--have they made out a
new schedule for Sunday snacks?  I don't want to go to all the trouble of
launching the boat etc if there will be nothing to eat.

--
Mark