[Sonar] Geneva Question - Sunday Snacks

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri May 2 01:06:52 UTC 2008

I'm willing to stay on as webmaster.  I've got the software to keep it going and I'll make some better links between boats and results this year.   Might as well contribute where I can.

About Geneva,   I don't think I'll bring #40 down but I could charter an Ontario boat if I can get some trained crew.   With fuel prices the way that they are,  its probably even cheaper to not haul the lead keel there and back.

Given a choice between Geneva and Galveston team racing,  I'll choose Galveston.   That was a great trip that I'd do again in a heartbeat.   It was a great trip even if we stunk in the results.

Later in the year for Geneva?   We're cutting it close as it is in Oct.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: "Mark Kochendorfer" <markoch at gmail.com>