[Sonar] Fall Regatta

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:58:16 UTC 2008

Bob

Thanks for the heads up.  At this point I have heard from my crew and John
Sligh that the last weekend is the one we prefer.

I am forwarding this on to our fleet captain and the entire fleet so that
they can respond if their plans are known.

Also I believe that Wayzata would be willing to host the regatta on the
weekend of the 27th.  Would anyone from Geneva be willing to come to
Minneapolis instead?  If the Regatta were here it would be in conjuction
with the Capri Nationals--a fun group.

Mark Kochendorfer

--
Mark