[Sonar] Sonar Sunday Snack Schedule

Carmella Zagone carmella_zagone at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 21:32:32 UTC 2008

Captain Hook could do 9/14.  I don't think there is an "End of C Series Party".  Traditionally, that was the Capri Fleet World Famous C Dock Party, but due to frequently rained-out or too-cold-for-grass-skirts weather in mid-September, that party has lately been held on an earlier date.  This year, the C-Dock Party is on 8/24.

  SOOO, the Sonars don't need snacks on 8/24, freeing up Finns Up or Presto to fight over 6/1.

  Carmella

Bert Foster <Bert at apexq.com> wrote:
  Hi All
The Captain Hook Team Will be in Rye NY on the 1st.
We could do 6-22,  7-20,  or any Sept.
Bert