[Sonar] Fleet Mtg. minutes (draft)

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Tue May 20 14:47:48 UTC 2008

Hi All,
I noticed in the list below of "present" and "not present" Sesame
Street # 24 was nowhere, but was on the excel spread sheet.  We are
now thinking we will or properly Ernie and Carmella will have #24
ready very soon.
Regards,
Bert Foster, Skipper
Paralympic Team Captain Hook and WYC Sonar # 24 Sesame Street
19150 Park Ave
Wayzata, MN 55391
h 952-473-2240
w 952-544-1100