[Sonar] Fw: Sonar Mainsail

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 03:59:43 UTC 2008

Hello Fleet 5,

TK is offering a deal on main.  Please see below.

TK was one of the three skippers on the team that Steve Shepstone pulled together for the Kirby cup.  Mark Kochendorder and I also were on the team.  Mark sailed with TK.  I sailed with another excellent skipper from Sachem's head, Colin Gordon.  Steve, TK, and Colin are great sailors and really know the plays and strategies of team racing.  It was great fun and highly educational for Mark and I.  If you haven't yet tasted team racing, I strongly recommend it.

Hopefully see you all Saturday at the banquet.
MF