[Sonar] Awards Banquet

Howard Noreen howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
Sun Nov 16 17:03:45 UTC 2008

Good morning.
It was good to see most of you at the banquet last night.

I need your help.
There seems to have been a mix up with the glassware.
The stickers on the bottom of two of the glasses that were at our place
were correct but they do not match the glasses.

Kaitlyn is a little disappointed because for the Women's Buoy we should
have the 1st place glass but we have the 3rd  place glass that should have
gone to Sesame Street.
For the Commodore Cup we should have the 2nd place glass but we have the
3rd place glass that should have gone to Shipweck.

I am not sure who has what so could you please let me know if you have the
Women's Buoy Cup 1st place or the Commodore Cup 2nd place.
I will get the wrong ones I have to the correct owners.

Thanks for your help

Howard
________________________

Howard Noreen
Director of Early Adopter Programs
________________________
Lawson Software
380 St. Peter Street
St. Paul, MN 55102-1302
Office (651)767-6209
Cell (612) 804-8498
Fax (651) 767-7209
howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
http://www.lawson.com

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Information contained in this email is
subject to the  terms and conditions expressed in the governing Lawson
Client agreement.