[Sonar] A Sonar party in Dec or Jan?

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 00:34:14 UTC 2008

Should we consider the 3rd?   A Sonar fleet party without Chuck and Cheryl wouldn't be complete...

I'd also like to propose a Pink Elephant gift giving.  I say Pink because a lot of us who have been in this sport for a while have a lot of trinkets gear wise in a box in the garage that can have some use to someone who is newer in the fleet and still fitting out.    We can have a little fun with a drawing and swapping event along the lines of the white elephant tradition.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: "Bangasser, Cheryl A" <Cheryl.Bangasser at allina.com>