[Sonar] New dates for Kirby Cup - 11/1-2 St. Pete

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 22:29:32 UTC 2008

Hello Fleet 5,
Who of you might like to go down for this?  Steve Shepstone told me of this and asked if we're sending a team.  I suspect we don't have the level of interest to pull together a whole team but wanted to see who is interested because Steve also said the Noroton team might need a few to fill there team.  I might join them.  I don't have any more details on the event yet.  Please let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on more information to you as soon as I get it.
MF