[Sonar] 'Woodcraft' (Wylie 40) delivery to Duluth

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 22:42:49 UTC 2008

We're going to try to make a run for Duluth this weekend with the Wylie 40.  Its in Bayfield and needs to mate back up with its trailer at Harbor Cove on Park Point in Duluth.

We also need a driver to take a vehicle (possible one of two)  back from Bayfield and we are still looking for passengers that might want to come along and pull a line or two on the boat and enjoy the trip.   We do it non-stop  (no stopover at Corucopia since we draw 7'1")

At this time of year,  we have to go when the going is good.   Long term planning doesn't work.

The distance is about 70 miles.  NE winds are pretty much expected all the time (downwind)  with occasional NW's but that won't be this weekend until possibly late on Sunday when we're done (which is one reason why we're doing it now).

My cell is 612-804-6956.

--
Thomas M. Brown