[Sonar] Star of the North assistance

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 01:22:59 UTC 2008

For those of you who are here doing the Star of the North,   the Sonar fleet will be putting on the continental breakfast on Saturday morning,  Sept 27.      We also need several volunteers to help with registration on Thursday evening, Sept 25.     We ARE expecting boats/crews from away  (Winnipeg,  Seawanaka etc.) where this help will be needed.

Please let me or Chris know if you'll plan to help out with these two events.

--
Thomas M. Brown