[Sonar] Star of the North registration reminder

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 19:49:08 UTC 2008

http://www.wyc.org/star

I'm doing mine this weekend.  Please don't wait too long in that it may affect the scale that we plan some extra events to.

It appears that we have Sonar #462 from Gimli Manitoba attending.    They will likely not be bringing the hull but will be interested in chartering one here and bringing their sails.     Are there any Sonar owners not sailing interested in providing a boat?

The Sonar fleet at Gimli  (yes,  there is a Sonar fleet there) is on Lake Winnepeg about a third of the way up the west side of the lake from what appears to be at least 150 miles north of Winnepeg.  This is where Banue went from WYC I believe.   Its about as far north as the roads go!

--
Thomas M. Brown