[Sonar] FW: New mast from Shumway in town

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 15:54:50 UTC 2008

See below.

--
Thomas M. Brown
~~~~~~~_/) ~ _/)~~~~~~

From: TOM KVALE <rentvermilioncabin at yahoo.com>
To: tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Sonar] FW: [TallyHoSonar] Thanks to all who helped with Sonar fleet resp. for Star of the North!
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:11:57 +0000
Hi Tom,

This is Tom Kvale, a Sonar owner and former sailor at the WYC.  Could you please forward the following message to Sonar mailing list.

Dear Sonar owners,

I recently took delivery of a new Sonar mast from Shumway Marine.  The Sonar that I own will probably be going to Lake Vermilion vs. Mtka next year and if anyone would like to buy my new mast at my cost which was $3100 plus $200 for shipping they can have it.  What I would like to do is give the buyer of the mast a credit on their purchase if they are willing to give me their used old Sonar mast at a price we agree upon.  If anyone is interested, I can be reached at 952-240-6581.

Thanks--- Tom Kvale