[Sonar] End of the B party - preparations.

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 09:23:05 CDT 2009

Allan:

One area that you probably can help is get/deliver my  rice cooker.    I live in Eagan.  612-804-6956.

My bro-in law will be at my house:  Rod at 417-327-6194 and on Saturday PM,  Ken (my son) will be there 850-287-2258 but he's leaving for a couple of days with his buddies in WI so that might be a difficult match.

You just dump in twice as much water as rice and push the button.   It even keeps it warm after it cooks.

I'm leaving in a few hours to the Soo for the TransSuperior and won't be able to help too much.

Thomas Brown