[Sonar] Thanks to everyone who pitched in on the End of the B party

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 21:00:17 CDT 2009

Thanks to the Ensign fleet for the excellent mojitos.  I personally had a
16 ouncer on top of two beers and loved the mint and the feeling of well
being that ensued. (glad I was not driving home).
Thanks to the brownie bakers - Sara, Carmella, Alan and Kris, and Diane.
They were great and every last one was eaten.

Thanks to the rice makers - Chris and Cheryl B.  I thought we had way too
much, but 85-90% of the burrito mix was eaten by the end of the day.

Thanks to Liz, Chuck, Diane, Cheryl and others for helping set up and
cooking up a storm while we were out sailing.

Thanks to the Noreen family for coming to the club and serving us all.

Thanks to Warren and Marty and others for clean up.

Thanks to those who lent us rice makers and roasters and advised.

If I forgot to thank anyone, let me know and I will wave you across the next
time you meet Liberty on port tack*.

--
Mark

* not really.