[Sonar] Team race practice Mon. 8/17 6:00

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 21:46:59 CDT 2009

Hey gang,

I talked with a few team racers Thursday post-race.  The best time slot we could agree upon was Monday evening.  Unfortunately this is not one which Blake can coach us but hopefully it's one which allows a good number of boats and crew.  The gang going to Sheboygan would greatly appreciate participation of people and boats not going to Sheboygan to join us for practice since we're hoping to get six boats out in order to practice the real team race condition.

If you're able to come, please respond.
Thanks,
MF