[Sonar] Thoughts on Sheboygan event

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 10:39:06 CDT 2009

 I think its time for a Sonar party,  perhaps a free evening before the Star of North when our Gimley (Lake Winnipeg) friends are back down here in a couple of weeks to share the many pictures, stories and libations.     Any thoughts or venue volunteers?

I'd also like to throw the idea out of  creating our own Sonar fleet annual 'swim team' trophy, of which Mark Kochendorfer so spectacularly wins for this year.    I would have won it three years ago at Lake Geneva with my inventive 'roll the mainsail up,  then jump off the boat backwards in the lake'  move.   No doubt we'll have more swimming competition winners in the future.

Thomas Brown