[Sonar] Lost Foul Weather Bottoms

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 23:18:14 CDT 2009

 Between the boat, the Sheboygan Clubehouse and our car in the Sheboygan
Yacht Club Parking Lot I lost my foul weather bottoms.
They are Henri Llloyd, blue bib overalls with my JR or John Rainaldi written
on the label inside also should have my phone number.. I think.  If you have
them, saw them....know where they are, please let me know.

Hans,
 Could you check between the docks where we moored the Sonars and the sea
wall... I honestly don't remember where I took them off but I think it was
on the steps as we were pulling and cleaning boats? .... possibly in the
clubhouse draped over a chair?

Fantastic Event.... Thanks to everyone!!!!
Great Time!!!

John Rainaldi
612-290-1499