[Sonar] Racing boat scenario software with animation

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 18:15:44 CST 2009

Attached, please find two animations for one of our memorable Sheboygan mark trap scenarios and another one from WYC.

The software that runs it can be downloaded for free at:

http://boats.berlios.de/pages/Download

It needs to be unzipped (extracted) to your local hard drive. Make sure you get the latest version which is from October 09. When running the software, browse to the attached file with the Open menu and open it. It is best viewed with the 'animation' feature.

Let me know if you need help. I'll be creating a few more of these scenarios in the near future.

Thomas Brown