[Sonar] Mast

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Mon Dec 14 14:38:20 CST 2009

Hi All,
You may recall I offered a plan to have the mast
here in town owned and available to be purchased
by anybody who breaks their mast.  But there were no takers for the plan.

The Plan:
15 people make a tax deductible donation of $200
to my 501C3 "Team Captain Hook".  Or 10 people
$300.  I will buy the mast for the team and store
it on the side of my house under the eves.  If
someone breaks their mast, they can have that one
for the then price of a new Sonar mast.  I will
then replace that mast so as to always have one available.

Bert