[Sonar] Congrats to the Birkie Sonarians

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:59:00 CST 2009

And Congratulations to Allan Green who skated the 50k.  He was the fastest
Sonarian of us all.
I am so sore that I think I will need ski doo in order to go that far again.
 Having the extra 4k to go this year did not add value to the experience!

My wife Diane also did the 54k classic and seems to feel better than I do
afterwards.

Mark

2009/2/23 <tbrown9163 at comcast.net>

> Congrats goes to fellow Sonarians, Mark Kochendorfer and Chris Fittipaldi
> for completing the 36th  54K Birkiebiener ski race!
>
> "Maximizing Business by Minimizing Surprises"
> Thomas Brown

Mark