[Sonar] Team racing practice is ON for Thursday 5:30

JBeckey at hidglobal.com JBeckey at hidglobal.com
Thu Jul 2 08:47:58 CDT 2009

I have one crew, so I can bring Presto out.

From:
tbrown9163 at comcast.net
To:
martyfossen at yahoo.com
Cc:
sonar at lists.wyc.org
Date:
07/01/2009 10:09 AM
Re: [Sonar] Team racing practice is ON for Thursday 5:30
Sent by:
sonar-bounces at lists.wyc.org

As it turns out,  I won't be heading up north until Friday AM,  so I can
bring Tally Ho! out for the team racing function tomorrow (Thursday PM) at
5:30.

I'll be checking today to see what we'll have for crew.

Thomas Brown