[Sonar] Blake can offer coaching for team racing but . . .

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 10:58:48 CDT 2009

Hello Fleet 5,

Hopefully, even if you're not going to the Sheboygan event, there are  enough of you interested in this team racing stuff that it's okay to broadcast about it on the Sonar list.

I talked with Blake a bit on Thursday.  His schedule is really full but he's open to giving us some coaching if we can find the time slots.  Monday evenings might be the answer.  Though Blake won't be available this coming Monday, the 20th, the following, the 27th, should work.  Stay tuned.

Even without Blake's coaching, I hope we'll get out for more practice and I'll be aiming for doing some of that Sunday mornings also.  Unfortunately, tomorrow we won't have the breeze.  Hopefully next week.  On Friday's, if the forecast looks decent for the following Sunday, I'll put out a request for your participation.

Thanks,
MF