[Sonar] participation looking good for team racing practices sunday am and monday pm

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 17:36:51 CDT 2009

Hey gang,

Perhaps you've seen responses too.  As of 5:30 pm Sat. both Sunday a.m. and Monday evening we're looking good as far as having enough boats and people for team racing drills.  The number of crew is a bit unclear therefore the number of boats is unclear, but it's safe to say at least three boats will go out both time slots so we'll have good drills for sure.  Here are the participants as of 5:30 Sat. :

Sunday am
John S. + crew?, Ernest, Mark + crew?, Bert, Marty + Asim,

Monday evening
Bec, Chandra, Dan H, Mark, Ernest, Bert, Marty

See you there,
MF