[Sonar] Azor

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 31 18:01:10 CDT 2009

All:

David stated that Azor ran aground in mud in the middle of the buoy field (not a touch-n-go on an old engine block) Its probably best to stick close to the dock on return.

The radar however looks like we're going to get significant rain tonight. Let's hope it just doesn't expend itself by evaporating before it puts some in the lake!

If you've been over to White Bear Lake lately, it literally looks like a New England cove at neap tide. Not good.

Pray for rain...lots of it!

Thomas Brown