[Sonar] [J24 ListSrv] WYC Nite Crawl this Sat 6/6 @6pm

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 2 15:08:33 CDT 2009

Craig,

Thanks for keeping the Nite Crawlers alive!!!!  I remember when the J/24's
would get a dozen or more  boats out and have an actual race.  what a blast
that was.
Unfortunately, I have a family graduation that sat nite so I'm kinda stuck
and won't be able to make it this time.

Good luck and keep promoting the event, I'm sure you will get a great
turnout and have a ton of fun.  Gotcha will make the next one for sure.

Tim

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.