[Sonar] Night Crawler Update 6/6/09

Steve Helland steve_helland at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 15:16:11 CDT 2009

Attention All Night Crawlers-

Obviously the weather conditions for tonight's auspicious event are considerably less than ideal.  Since there will also be a private party taking place inside the WYC clubhouse, the probability that anyone will want to stand around in the cold rain grilling burgers (much less go sailing) seems pretty darn low.  In other words, all are hereby notified that your acting Crawladuo, by a unanimous proxy vote of 0-2, is officially Wimping Out (we will be saving our strength for tomorrow's race--yeah...that's it).

At least we all can be thankful for some much-needed rain.  Be sure to join us for the next Night Crawler on July 11!

Sincerely,

Your Crawladuo (Steve & Shannon)