[Sonar] Canadians and SON regatta and Sheboygan pics

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 21:34:21 CDT 2009

I hope everybody got their Sheboygan pictures who were there. They are great!

I would however like to get them all together (Ken sent them out individually by boat, not collectively) and put them on a memory stick so that we can have a slide show during an upcoming Sonar get together.

The best way to do this is send them to me via zip or tar file format. They should be ok via email if they are zipped.

On another note, we still have two Canadian teams looking for Sonars for the Star of the North regatta. I won't be around this weekend (I'll be up on Superior) so let Bert know. I think we'll need an answer before the weekend is out so we can tell them to come.

Thomas Brown