[Sonar] Notice of Race Change notice #6 - Sunday Champ race is canceled for Sonar Fleet

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:07:24 CDT 2009

 As of Sunday there was no change of notice on the notice board .......

To my knowledge WE as Sonar Fleet #5 did not request that the race be
canceled.

Additionally I do not remember any discussion about canceling it nor is
there any mention of it in our fleet meeting minutes.

I believe the race should be run and it should count.
Why is this being handled any different than any other regatta?

JR