[Sonar] Helping with the Training Door

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 15:25:03 CDT 2010

Hi Sonarians

It's time for the WYC Training (commonly called the Bert and Ernie Show).
As usual, we will need your help at the door selling tickets and such.  The
deal is the usual, help and you get in free.  (Note that for the Graduation
Cup race, if you want a streamer for yourself, you have to be a paying
customer.)

The first Tuesday is always busiest because we are selling packages.  The
first Saturday is also quite busy for the same reason.  After that things
are relatively calm.

Tuesdays we need to arrive around 6:15 pm and Saturdays we need to arrive
around 7:45 am.

Be sure to bring your boat on Saturday to take crew out for on-the-water
training.  It is the best way to find new crew.  You can also earn a much
coveted, very fashionable RED GUEST INSTRUCTOR HAT if you take new crew out
and/or act as a guest instructor for two out of the three Saturday sessions.

Please let me know if you will be coming to help.

Ernest