[Sonar] New Crew

Troy tdneurau at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 20:45:13 CDT 2010

Hey Sonars!

My name is Troy and I'm interested in crewing specifically on Sonars at WYC.
 Last week I met a couple of the skips on Thursday night.

Here is a sheet of my limited sailing history.  Most of my experience comes thru
my brother who sails in Annapolis every week on Bucc18s and J105s (governors cup
in Virginia this weekend).  I've sailed on Bucc's, Lighting, Flying dutchman,
Catalina 27 and some others I don't remember.  I'm willing to learn more, so let
me know what you need.

If you need crew tomorrow night (8/5), I should be on the docks around 5:30 and
would enjoy a ride.  Forecast looks great for the evening!

Troy
612-309-5638
tdneurau at yahoo.com