[Sonar] Chainplate parts

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 16:04:03 CDT 2010

Attention Seidelman Sonar Owners

You may remember that #24 had problems with one of the chainplate U-bolts
earlier this year.  I received a replacement from Gene Hinkel.  Gene is the
International Sonar Measurer, among other things.  Gene was in charge of
production at Seidelman before the fire.  Anyway, I pressed Gene on finding
more U-bolts in case others fail.  Gene sent me 4 U-bolts and two rods.  He
says that I now have the World's Supply.  They cost me $100.  I guess
someone needing them could pay a portion of that when they need a part.

Ernest