[Sonar] splash party

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 13:16:07 CDT 2010

I'd like to suggest that we have a 'splash' party in August/early Sept, perhaps on a Fri or Sat evening.

We've got a couple of new Sonar owners as of late, one which will truly 'splash' their boat soon. The other one didn't get that far away from the water.

The weather is still good: we could have it at the club or go with the more off-season no-boat regatta format at another venue.

Any interest?

Thomas Brown