[Sonar] splash party

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Fri Aug 13 19:11:15 CDT 2010

Hi All,
As some of you know, Team Captain Hook won the North American
Challenge Cup in Chicago last.  Carmella skipped a charter boat to
4th, won a race and had a great coach on board plus Leonard.  We have
arranged for Team Captain Hook to come Labor Day weekend to train and
raced.  I have arranged for the coach off Carmella's boat (great guy,
John Powell) to come Labor day weekend along with a second coach from
Canada.  We will race Thurs., train Friday, Saturday and Sunday
morning, Race Sunday afternoon, Train Monday.  We want as many of the
Fleet #5 as possible to come train with us.  This will be a great
opportunity to get better.  We will video everybody, have debriefs
and we all will get better.  I'm trying to get Terry Foster to do and
advanced crew training as part of this Sonar Training 4 day Immersion
Event.  Cost to you will be just like the Blake training, a cash tip
of what you think it was worth.

This could be a great time  to have a Fleet #5 Sonar party at the
WYC.  What do you think.

Respond to me what you would like to do.

Bert