[Sonar] Bowling Jan 23rd

CHERYL SCHWEISS cschweiss at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:46:22 CST 2010

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!
If you are looking for some competition in Jan or just want to see all of your great friends from the Sonar fleet, join us at the Park Tavern in Saint Louis Park on Jan 23rd at 7pm for bowling. Thanks to Carmella we have the use of a gift certificate for up to 60 people to bowl for 2 hours. Bring your kids-Nate, Sophia, Katlyn, Maddie.......Even if you don't want to bowl, come visit. I was thinking about having dinner at 5pm so if people want to come then let me know.
Please RSVP to me for dinner and/or bowling. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
Stay warm!
Cheryl Schweiss