[Sonar] Who's up for Team racing 3/28-28 at TCYC

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 23:36:53 CST 2010

Hey Gang,

TCYC (Texas Corinthian Yacht Club, which is on Galveston Bay) is where a number of us went for our
initiation to the team racing game when they hosted the '07 Kirby cup.  Despite our weak performance, I had a really fun time and look forward to getting down there again.  Hopefully many others feel similarly.  Please tell me if your interested, as well as your ability and time-frame regarding making a commitment.  Based on response, I'll try to create a plan about if there's a need to recruit, about commitment deadlines, logistics, etc.   Meanwhile, I also try to get more information since the NOR doesn't mention accommodations.  Hopefully some of their cabanas would be available for our use.  I did find that currently a round-trip flight going down Friday returning Sunday evening is at $316.  The team entry fee of $725 split would be $60 each if we had twelve up to $80 if we had nine.

2010 Texas Team Race NOR.pdf

Thanks,
MF