[Sonar] Houston team nearly complete, a couple spots still available

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 17:23:51 CST 2010

Hello fleet 5,

The roster for the team race event in Houston 3/27-28 currently is as follows.  If you're not on it but want to be,  please let me know soon.  Though 12 is the maximum, if we get 9 or 10 to express firm commitment, I'll be closing the door.  Currently we have 8.   Even if we fill soon, still let me know if you're interested in case someone on the roster dies and thus needs to cancel.  I suspect that next week the roster will be finalized.  Here's the current roster:

Ernest Brody      (Stephanie is coming with but not racing)
Tom Brown
Marty Fossen
John Graves
Brenda Gensch