[Sonar] Thanks

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 07:55:58 CDT 2010

I just wanted to say thanks,  I believe on behalf of the Sonar fleet,  to John Sligh,  John Graves and Marty for getting the momentum to put the team racing practice together!

It appeared that a good time and learning experience was had by all.     The weather was downright idyllic.

The only question I have is where did those two J24's that were supposedly match racing go?   It seemed like they disappeared into thin air!

I'm aiming for the Galveston team racing regatta on Galveston Bay next spring for sure!

Thomas Brown