[Sonar] Team Captain Hook Schedule

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Wed Jul 14 11:01:54 CDT 2010

Hi All,

John Peterson's team is going to the Mallory Cup (feet racing
national championship) in Sonar's in Sheboygan.  They are going to
sail Sesame Street against Captain Hook as much as they can to train
for the Malllory.  The rest of Sonar fleet #5 are invited to come
train with us, mostly in Wayzata Bay.

We are planning to have a short starting line drill with a very short
up wind and down wind leg, then do it again.   At other times we may just do
starting drills.  Carmella and/or Ernie may start them and tell us
how close we were to the line.  We can also do some speed drills and
start and stop drills.

We will keep this informal.  If you can come, just show up.  Maybe a call.

Thurs.
We will sail for a couple of hours starting about 11:00.  Come in,
have some lunch, maybe go out for 1-2 hrs, come in and go home to
relax.  Return for Thurs. night race.

Fri.
Sail in the morning, lunch, sail in the afternoon (maybe with some
Fleet #5 playmates).  6:00 at WYC is the fish boil for the team.

Sat.
Race in the am, lunch, maybe train in the afternoon and take Mike to airport.

Sunday
Sail in the morning (maybe with some Fleet #5 playmates), lunch, race at 2:00.

Regards,

Bert Foster, Skipper
Paralympic Team Captain Hook
19150 Park Ave