[Sonar] B-Series Party

Brenda Gensch Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org
Fri Jul 16 14:37:25 CDT 2010

Doug,

I will pull pork.  Just to confirm... the date is August 7th right?

Brenda

Brenda Gensch
Compensation Consultant
Children's Hospital and Clinics
Minneapolis, MN  55404
612-813-8132
Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org

>>> Doug Pierce <dpierce6 at earthlink.net> 7/13/2010 6:56 PM >>>
Hi to All,

I have been talking with Warren and Mark regarding the food for the B-Series Party.  I have offered to make the pulled pork recipe we served when it was Zataways turn for after race treats.  Based on serving 160 people, I would need to smoke 10 6 pound pork butts.  The cost to the fleet would be $225.00 and would cover the cost for all of the ingredients and everything I need to smoke the pork.  I would not charge for my time.  In addition to the pork, Warren would be able to get potato salad, cole slaw, pickles and brownies for around $200 and JR is able to provide buns for $15-$20.  Total cost would be about $450-475.  I believe we will be asking the Ensign fleet to provide the alcohol.  I need to know if this is the direction the fleet would like to go.  If so, I would need to have 5-7 volunteers at the club Saturday night, before the B-Series Party, at about 7PM to help me pull the pork roasts, it would take about 2 hours if I have 5 helpers.  Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Doug

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.