[Sonar] [Capri25] Kids sailing event

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Tue Jul 27 11:44:01 CDT 2010

Hi Rudy,

We will be going out with Sesame Street full of Foster grandchildren.  We
are planning a 2:00 start, because the Women's Bay Series starts at 10:00
with 3 back-to-back races, and I am hoping for a brief respite before going
out again with the little ones.

I'll get back to you with a count of how many for dinner.

Thanks,
Carmella

  _____