[Sonar] Take a kid sailing day

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Wed Jul 28 16:44:46 CDT 2010

Dear Fleet Members,
On July 31, we are trying a new community outreach event at WYC to help get kids out on a boat and to also help fund raise for our sailing center.  The event is being held together with the local Cub Scouts but is not limited to Scouts.
The event will start with a model sailboat gutter races on the grounds, lunch, a safety boating talk,  then sailing on Lake Minnetonka.  Please see the attached flyer for details.

We have had a good response so far and have 11 volunteer WYC boats lined up for giving rides but we are short 2 boats!
If we can just get two more skippers to volunteer to help that would be great.

Please contact me if you can help with rides or have questions!   612-201-7238    or ruedenbergs at gmail.com<mailto:ruedenbergs at gmail.com>

tks
rudy

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg