[Sonar] Splash Sesame Street

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri May 7 22:44:16 CDT 2010

Hi Friends,

I intend to splash Sesame Street tomorrow after the burger/brat lunch.
Ernie is not available to help because he is taking Keelboat Instructor
Certification training.  I will need a couple of helpers.  Hopefully, the
motor will start.  I have the dock lines, but they need to be set up on the
dock/dolphin poles.  If we can get the mast raised at the gin pole, that
would be great.  I can spend the rest of the afternoon rigging all the
lines.

I'm not too worried about getting out to the starting line on Sunday.  The
prediction looks pretty flat.

If you can help, thank you.

Carmella