[Sonar] Racing

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:53:54 CDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who came out for Team Racing this morning and Marty for
organizing it.  It was very nice to have six boats.  We got in a few good
legs before the wind quit.  When is the next session?

I am attaching the Lonar Sailing instructions to the web site.  I believe
that this is the 2nd Big Island on June 5th.  If I am wrong about this date
someone please let me know.

http://dnn.wyc.org/sonar/LonarCup/tabid/500/Default.aspx

I hope to see you all at the ADA regatta this year.  This is June 12-13th.

Tally Ho is up on the list for Snacks next Sunday.  The schedule is here:

http://wyc.org/sonar/Links/SnackList/tabid/520/Default.aspx

<http://wyc.org/sonar/Links/SnackList/tabid/520/Default.aspx>Let me know if
you are switching weekends with another boat.

--
Mark